Tuesday, February 7, 2017

NBA PICK: ORLANDO vs HOUSTON - Tue Feb 7 5:05 PM Bought 3 points * OVER\UNDER BET Under: 226 , Odds: -180

NBA PICK: ORLANDO vs HOUSTON - Tue Feb 7 5:05 PM
Bought 3 points * OVER\UNDER BET
Under: 226 , Odds: -180



PROJECTED SCORE
HOU ORL
106 101

Houston Rockets shouldn't have a problem to win tonight's match-up with Orlando. But after analysis, my pick will be a teaser under bet, buying 3 points from 223 to 226. Orlando's avg scoring should keep this game under the O/U.

PREVIOUS MATCH-UPS WITH HOUSTON VS ORLANDO

Ryan Anderson had 19 points, all in the second half, and Eric Gordon scored 17 off the bench as the Houston Rockets extended their winning streak to seven with a 100-93 victory over the Magic.

1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered your blog and have been reading along. I thought I could leave my first comment. I don't understand what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. We provide the best services for live score API on game betting. Contact us at BetsAPI and enjoy live betting API on games with professionals!

    ReplyDelete